OLLIE DABBOUS & VLADIMIR CHISTYAKOV - GASTRONOMIC DINNER!
On March 3rd and 4th, the one-Michelin-star restaurant Hide from London will be presented for the very first time in Russia at BURO TSUM.
The project by Dina Khabirova and Vitaly Shimansky launches its new season of gastronomic dinners with this fantastic event.
Ollie Dabbous, the chef of the famous restaurant Hide, comes especially for this event to Moscow to cook and present an unforgettable dinner together with BURO TSUM chef Vladimir Chistyakov.
Their menu of radish and pine broth, donut with truffle tofu and six more exciting dishes demonstrate an utterly different daring and unpredictable view on well-known tastes.
You can now enjoy this unique menu without visiting London.
Ollie Dabbous is at the moment the most demanded chef in Great Britain, according to The Guardian. Within six months of opening, he brought a Michelin star to the project of Evgeny Chichvarkin.
His cuisine is an ideal example of how artistic vision, technique and minimalism of presentation allow creating the dishes of world-class level. Restaurant Hide is a must-visit destination in London Mayfair.
MENU OF HIDE & BURO TSUM
- Donut and truffle tofu (Vladimir Chistyakov)
- Radish and pine broth (Ollie Dabbous)
- Nest egg (Ollie Dabbous)
- Steamed Chilean sea bass, celeriac, horseradish and parsley (Ollie Dabbous)
- Potato, omul caviar, sour cream, turnip (Vladimir Chistyakov)
- Roast duck, honey and spices and confit tamarillo (Ollie Dabbous)
- Sesame ice cream, shiso /BURO TSUM (Vladimir Chistyakov)
- Dark chocolate, sour cream, hazelnuts and fragrant herbs (Ollie Dabbous)
Official partners of the dinner: Acqua Panna and S. Pellegrino.
Cost per person: 7500 rubles
Start: 8 pm
Due to the number of limited seats, it is best to make your reservation today!
Address: BURO TSUM Petrovka, 2 (TSUM, 5th floor)