BOSCO MISHKA BAR
BOSCO MISHKA BAR
In between trying on shoes and designer clothing, you are going to need to be refueled.
Contemporary, artistic and elegant, Bosco MISHKA Bar is a new destination restaurant and bar offering all-day dining in a chic, Art Deco space set within the GUM department store.
Bosco MISHKA Bar features Brasserie style with discreet and light-filled interiors, with lamp lighting which is an extension of GUM’s facade illumination, a generous bar and a beautiful terrace overlooking Red Square and the Basilica.
Here the traditional brasserie re-imagined for contemporary Moscow.
All this, however, is merely an amuse-bouche.
The menu that Aram Mnatsakanov has developed with Antonio Fresa is just as ambitious and is drawing on cuisines from around the globe, without ever straying too far from the comfort food vibe that the team of Probka Family does so well.
The menu makes it easy to experience a full gastronomic set or just a snack to a glass of wine.
Small snacks can be enjoyed as a tasting or full portion.
Quotes from the menu:
- Charcuterie plate 660/990 rubles (tasting or full portion)
- Salad with octopus 450/850 rubles (tasting or full portion)
- Beef tartare 400/750 rubles
- Oven-roasted octopus 1800 rubles
- Dug Leg Confit with red wine and cherry sauce 990 rubles
- Pizzetta Margherita 450 rubles
- Omelette with parmesan and salad (Breakfast) 450 rubles
- Zucchini pancakes with stracciatella & red caviar (Breakfast) 1050 rubles
Just come for breakfast, lunch, aperitif, or dinner.
Cocktails, wine, good food, and a postcard view at the Kremlin are waiting for you.
Krasnaya ploshchad', 3
Metro: Okhotny Ryad / Ploschard Revolyutsii
Phone: +7 495 627-37-03
Picture source: Bosco Mishka Bar